The most important part of the taskbar is the Windows Start button. which is located in the left corner. While pressing the start button. the menu opens, which is called the Start menu. Its design and format are dependent on the Windows version and the creator. Start System Information in Windows – all versions.
The user used the start menu to perform the following tasks.
The program, the application to get started.
- Open more commonly used folders, files, programs.
- Adjust computer settings.
- Turn off the computer.
- Change logoff and user account in Windows.
- Get help from Windows OS.
To start the Start menu, click the Start button or press the Windows key from the keyboard. You will open the Start button menu in front of you.
The top menu that you see is the Start menu of Windows 7. Similar machines are found in other versions of Windows. There are three main parts of the Start menu.
1. Left Pane
2. Search box
3. Right box
1. left pane
In the left pane, there is the first part of the Start menu. This is a list of computer programs in the sub-panel. According to the producers, some may be different.
Initially, there are some programs in this list. But, after a few days, the list increases. It was for two reasons. First, installing new programs by the user, and secondly. The programs used by the user in addition to Windows will be added to this list.
2. Search box
The search box is just below the left-hand side of the Start menu. It is used to find programs and files located on your computer.
You can find all the items in the search box computer. That includes programs, files, folders, personal folders (documents, painters, desktops), e-mails, contacts etc. Contains.
3. Right Pane
The right side of the Start menu is called the right pane. Computer settings, features, files, and folders. Which are used to access the right pane? Mean that Windows Parts can be easily accessed from here.
The links in the right pane are being described below.
- Personal folder – This is the first part and the name of the user account is the name of this folder. This folder contains user-specific data.
- Documents – This link opens a folder. Text files, word files, excel sheets, presentations, etc. There are similar store files.
- Pictures – This picture opens to the folder. Which pictures and graphics files are saved and can be done.
- Music – audio files and other music files are saved here.
- Games – This game can be accessed on the computer with the help of this folder.
- Computer – This folder is important. This folder can access computers connected to hardware such as hardware drives, cameras, printers, etc.
- Control Panel – This folder can be customized for the appearance and functionality of the computer. New programs can be installed into your computer and unused programs can be uninstalled.
- Devices and Drivers – From here on to your computer, mouse, keyboard, scanners etc. Find information about installed devices.
- Default Program – From here on, you can make settings of the default program.
- Help and Support – Windows and computer help can be found here. Both online and offline exist.
3.1 Close button
The shutdown button is located at the bottom of the right sheet. It keeps the computer off. Clicking on the next arrow opens some more buttons. Switch user, log off, lock, restart, sleep, hibernate, etc. Is included.
Opening the computer program
You can open your mindset programs, folders or other items on a computer in two ways.
1. program list
2. search box
1. Opening program list
- This is the first and easiest way to open any program. By following these steps, you can open the program on the computer.
- Click on the Start button and the Open Start menu. When you open the Start menu, see the name of your program in the left pane. If so, click on it. This program opens.
- If there is no name in the list, click on all programs to open all programs and folders on your computer. From here you can find the name of your program listed.
2. Open the program through the search box
- Click the Start button to open the Start menu. And the program that you want to open. Start typing its name.
- As you start typing, all items related to that word. (Programs, Files, Folders, Music, Web History) will appear in the text in the left pane.
- Once your program is in a search result, click on it and open it.
What have you learned?
In this tutorial, Start System Information in Windows – all versions. We have provided you with complete information about the Start menu. You also need to know about the various parts of the Start menu and their usage. And you also learned to open the program through the Start button. We hope this tutorial will be useful to you.